ATTENTION SALES DEPARTMENT

Good morning, I placed an order for a V32 vang almost two weeks ago and have not heard back regarding the order status. Repeated e mails have gone unanswered and I am wondering if it went through. If the item is out of stock or otherwise unavailable could you please let me know. I am holding up on the assembly of my boat to accomodate this part.

Thank You Kevin

Replies

• Welcome to the club of frustrated customers, Kevin.

If you peruse thru the previous posts you'll see that many are/have been waiting patiently for a response from Victor MP. At least on my account last October (2016) when I spoke with Ruby and exchanged emails with Mark. This seems to be about the time the wheels came off the rail.

Sadly Victor MP continues to host their website, which adds further insult to those of us that are passionate about our RC activities. It makes no sense to me that this site remains to be hosted. I guess the $39/year web site hosting charge is hitting a credit card that someone no longer pays attention to.

Ugghhhhh......

• The frustration is compounded by the fact that someone is using Ruby's log in multiple times daily. Somebody at VMP knows whats going on and isn't helping.